INTRODUCING CRESTRON HOME® OS 4
Pushing the “Wow Factor” to New Heights
Crestron recently announced its latest evolution for smart home control in its fully revamped Crestron Home® OS 4 software platform.
SIMPLY PUT – OS4 DELIVERS MORE
You asked for it, and Crestron Home® OS 4 delivers even more of what you asked for:
- A strikingly fluid and intuitive design, providing a simpler and smoother whole-home control experience for all residents in your home, and on every device
- Control all IP-controllable devices in your home
- A completely reimagined experience, providing quick accessibility to a vast array of new and refined graphics, icons, and layouts
- Keep it simple or view the details, using enhanced filters and just one touch to toggle between a grid or a list layout, and to view one floor or room at a time or multiple rooms at once
- Each member of the household can completely personalize their experience across all devices via their personal password
- The new Rooms Image View provides the capability to browse stunning images of either all rooms at once, all rooms on a floor, or simply one room at a time
- Smart Scheduling feature allows you to create, schedule and automate tasks all on your own through your personal password access – no call to your dealer required
- Smart Lighting feature allows native integration with the Philips Hue Lighting System, along with any other IP-controllable lighting solutions. You can dim the lights, add color, and create scenes simply, easily, and intuitively through your password access – no call to your dealer needed
- With one tap, whole-home paging allows you to make announcements to your entire home at once or to selected groups of rooms
- Opt for native Xfinity® Voice Control integration to further enhance and simplify your experience
BUT THERE’S MORE…..
- Make one-touch functions a breeze with hundreds of icons
- Choose your preferred language or toggle to another at any time
- Control everything straight from your Apple® devices via Apple Shortcuts
- Easily orchestrate your streaming services within the Crestron Home app
- See the status of lighting throughout your home in one view
- Easily re-order Quick Actions so you can quickly access those that you use most frequently
- Customize wake screen setup for you or family members with even more options
- Control volume via hard buttons on Android™ OS devices
HOW DO YOU GET THIS UPDATE?
For households currently running a former version of Crestron Home®, this update will occur automatically at no additional charge.
Questions? Your professional AV Integrators at AV Enthusiast have the answers! Please call us at 256.882.5081 or drop by the office during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM and Sat, 10AM-3PM). We are located at 514 Madison Street in Huntsville, Alabama.
HERE'S A SHORT DEMO:
- Tags: Apple Shortcuts | Automation | AV Enthusiast | Crestron Home | Crestron Home OS 4 | Distributed Audio | Home Audio Video | Home Theater | smart home | Surround Sound | Whole Home Paging | Xfinity Voice Control